Mass Mob #4 – St. Patrick’s Catholic Church on November 8
We are very excited to join St. Patrick’s Catholic Church in Downtown Memphis.
A Mass Mob is a gathering of Catholics from all over the city, joining together as Church at one time at a beautiful, historic church. It is a way to enjoy the beauty and learn the history of our Faith in Memphis. It also gives a boost to the local parish. It’s a time to UNITE, to WORSHIP, to SUPPORT, to LEARN. To learn more about Memphis Mass Mob and the Mass Mob Movement, check out our previous Blog Posts:
How do I mass Mob?
- Spread the word! Share this post on social media using #MemphisMassMob, and tell us you’re going.
- Invite friends! Set up a car pool, plan lunch for after Mass, share the experience, make it an event!
- Plan to get there early! The church is beautiful and we expect a crowd, so be sure to give yourself some extra time to take in the beauty of the church and prepare to receive our Lord.
- Fully participate in the Liturgy! Sing out with joy, respond with enthusiasm, pray your hardest, engage in the mass!
- GIVE! Bring something extra for the offertory this Sunday. Help support the parish in a big way by being gratuitously generous this day.
- Be kind and patient. Make a little more room in the pew. Give up your seat for an expectant mother. Be respectful of the prayer time of others.
- Share the experience with others! After the Mass Mob, let people know what a great experience you had. Share pictures and smiles and joy using #MemphisMassMob. Talk about it at work or with your friends or your family.
- Get involved! Use this as an opportunity to boost your own faith as well as the life of the parish. Begin a daily devotion or join your young adult group or the men’s/women’s group. Volunteer with a parish project. Cooperate with the grace you receive in the Eucharist and participate in Christ’s mission on Earth however and wherever you are called to do it.